How to Add a Pic to Your Siggy

Discussion in 'Quick Start/FAQs' started by breesy23, Mar 3, 2012.

1. breesy23

breesy23 Red Hot Stitching Celebrity

2. CCB

CCB Red Hot Stitching Celebrity Premium Member

Oooo nice! I have a new logo that Marie from Autumn's Creek did for me, I'll need to add it to my signature.
    Actually, I need to create a signature in the first place... ah, solved two problems in one post - aren't you the amazing one!

Later: I came back to see if it worked and there it is! Hummm, now I'll need to play with it and see how to change it up. HUGE thanks to Marie for the sweet logo! I think it looks so professional - you'd think I knew what I was doing...

Still later: Ok, so I went away and came back and the size of the image changed - to really, really tiny. I uploaded a new image in a larger size to see if that does anything. I'm not sure why it changed. Sorry to carry on a dialog with myself!
    breesy23 likes this.
  3. CCB

Wendi, do you know why my profile picture changes size? When I first set it up and start to use it, it is sized "normally" but when I got away and then come back awhile later, the picture is REALLY tiny. Suggestions? I originally had it 99x75, then I upped it but it still reverst to the tiny image I'm seeing now.
  4. breesy23

It could be just what you are seeing because I see it just fine. Try deleting your cookies and temp files. Then you need to close all your Internet windows and then come back in and let me know if it looks ok or not :)
  5. CCB

Bizare, it is now showing "normal" again. o_O Thanks for the help.
    breesy23 likes this.
  6. tdehof

tdehof She who posts much... Stitches little

Hi Wendi! I'm trying to add my brand new logo to my signature..... Do you know why is it automatically resizing it to TINY??? I followed your directions.... it doesn't matter what size I start with - it makes it teeny tiny..... :confused:

Appreciate any help or advise you can give!
    Thanks!
  7. breesy23

Try changing it to 200 for the width and load it again. Sometimes it's just your view and for some reason you need to clear your cookies before it looks right :)
  8. tdehof

Thank you Wendi! I'll try what you suggested..... I know it's not just my view as I've had comments made about how small it is.... Does it look tiny to you???

"for some reason you need to clear your cookies before it looks right :)" Huh?? How do I clear my cookies?? :popcorn:
  9. tdehof

Testing at 200 width....... Any different???

Shoot! No difference at all! Something is changing it to 86.......
  10. tdehof

Any other suggestions???? I've tried resizing to your suggested sizes..... I just cleared my cookies.... Still teeny?? Does ANYONE have any suggestions??? (Now I'm just like Cheryle above and talking to myself.......)
  11. breesy23

Send it to me and I'll fix it ;)
  12. Crissie

Crissie Forum Owner AF Administrator

First Name:
    Crissie
    You're totally BADWASS girl!!!!!
    tdehof and breesy23 like this.
  13. breesy23

14. tdehof

I just sent it in a p.m...... Thank you so much!!!!
  15. breesy23

I'm playing so give me a sec :)

[​IMG]
  16. Tammy

Tammy Red Hot Stitching Celebrity Premium Member

Okay miss wendi smarty pants....tell me how to do it too? Ive watched the tutorial and resized and resized and resized....ugh....still itty bitty lol
  17. breesy23

I think I need Arty.... it's doing it to me too! I think it's some sort of setting and I don't know what the problem is :) I'm sending Arty a message now.
    gtretzlaff likes this.
  18. Arty

Arty Web Designer AF Administrator

Images in signatures are limited to 640 x 60. Your image is taller than 60 pixels, so it is scaled down.
  19. tdehof

Thank you Wendi! Sorry you are having the same problem, Tammy..... Hopefully Arty can figure this out for the both of us. ;)
    gtretzlaff likes this.
  20. tdehof

Ohhhhh..... Makes sense.... I stretched it a little so it's a little larger.... No way we can read what it says underneath being this small in height.... Does it look out of shape too much??:)